[H-GEN] linux iso's

Johann johann at spot-the-dog.com
Fri Mar 14 19:29:26 EST 2003

barry day wrote:

>[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]
>[ Unix-related topics. Posts from non-subscribed addresses will vanish. ]
>
>On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 07:20:39AM +1000, Dale Stewart wrote:
>

>>Apart from downloading iso's from the web or buying the linux pocket book
>>series where else in brisbane can I get linux iso cd's ?
>>

>The Sunday Computer Market is at the Acacia Ridge Hotel tomorrow.
>There is usually a one armed guy at the market selling Linux distros.

If that fails, I live at Sunnybank, and will be home sunday night. I
have Redhat 8.0 , Mandrake 9.0 rc1 (I think, its whatever came with the
linux format mag early this year), Debian 3.0 and Slackware 8.1, plus
ELX (India version of redhat, which has an app launcher panel that I
thought was pretty good), Knoppix (a very good debian version and rescue
cd) and some others. I usually stick to Redhat, just because that is
what I know, but I think rest have their advantages. I can burn you
copies of any or all of these if you want, just supply the cds,

cheers

Johann

--
Johann Kwiatkowski