[H-GEN] Key-signing at Humbug: Saturday, 1st March 2003

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Tue Mar 11 20:18:30 EST 2003

David Findlay <david at davsoft.com.au> writes:

> jason's attribution was deleted, but he wrote:
> > I assume from your second sentence that you're not asking about how to
> > use the BigLumber site.
> The what site? I'm just interested to know what path it takes, not
> really the theory of graph traversal :-).

Oh!  Sorry about that.

See http://www.biglumber.com/.  Register, search for your name in the
"Quick search" box and you'll see options for tracing keys.

> Is there a website that traces it or something? Thanks,

It's not the only thing BigLumber does---its purpose is to assist
people who want to get together for key signings.

Oh!  That reminds me!  I need to see if someone in Chicago needs a key
signed.

Cheers,

jason

(nice sig, btw.)
--
``I may have agreed to something involving a goat.''  -- CJ