[H-GEN] Key-signing at Humbug: Saturday, 1st March 2003

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Tue Mar 11 20:20:23 EST 2003

David Findlay <david at davsoft.com.au> writes:

> I've just tried this program:
> http://www.chaosreigns.com/code/sigtrace/ but can't get it to
> work. It complains "file exists". Anyone know how to?

I futzed around with it for a few days and could never get it to
work.  It galls me that the thing was written in Perl and yet I could
not find out how to operate it---notice that the various instructions
contradict each other.

I might or might not take another look, or maybe someone on the list
has some better software to do the same thing.
--
``I may have agreed to something involving a goat.''  -- CJ