[H-GEN] ADSL internet providers

alex_del@bigpond.net.au alextdel at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jun 25 17:43:54 EDT 2003

Greg has just pointed out my mistake - re List Netiquette. Please
disregard this posting.

-------------- next part --------------
On 2003-06-25, Alex Delaforce wrote:

> Would any Humbuggers offer advice regarding ADSL providers?
> [...]
> I've had a quick look in the archives but haven't found any discussions
> directly related to this question.

I refer you to the topic "List Netiquette" on

which says:

   "due to the large number of System Administrators working for
    various ISPs in HUMBUG, discussion of the relative merits of
    different ISPs on the list is discouraged"

Of course, if you disagree with the policy, you can work to have
it changed through the usual processes for changing such things.

Greg

--
Greg Black <gjb at gbch.net> <http://www.gbch.net/gjb.html>
GPG signed mail preferred; further information in headers.