[H-GEN] Desktop wars ..... (no not really)

Stephen Connor sconnor at austarnet.com.au
Wed Jun 25 13:33:34 EDT 2003

I find that some apps seem to startup slow in KDE. An example of this is
Gaim, Ogle and XScorch (There are also others). I am not sure whether
this is a configuration problem or not. The same apps in Gnome work
fine, startup right away. I thought it may be a problem with GTK based
apps in KDE but not all have this problem.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Stephen Connor