[H-GEN] Andrew Draper's Tek Xterm FAQ

Patrick Nichols pat at mutton.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 20 20:49:31 EDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 01:37:54PM +1000, Ben Fowler wrote:

> I was looking for Andrew Draper's (DrTeeth's) Tek xterm FAQ document and
> it seems to have disappeared off the face of the net [1].  Would anybody
> have a copy handy?

I need this too for my xterm, I've even got a power supply for mine
now, since my hub just died, leaving me with spare wallwart.

> [1] Unfortunately, Google hasn't cached a copy.

Has too!

	http://www.google.com.au/search?q=cache:http://www.uq.net.au/~zzadrape/howto.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

	http://tinyurl.com/eveb

I've grabbed this and put it on my machine:

	http://mutton.humbug.org.au/xp200_linux.html

Have fun.
--
Pat.