[H-GEN] best software router

Greg Fairbrother greg at greg.hm
Wed Jun 4 01:00:29 EDT 2003

I'm using freeSCO (www.freesco.org) for a dedicated gateway/router.

Mainly because it was the first one I cam across and it worked, but I don't
know how secure it is for an always on adsl internet connection as I am
running web servers etc for testing on the same network (on different
computers).

Any recommendations for firewall and internet sharing on a minimal spec pc?

TIA

Greg

Greg Fairbrother          www.aus-e.com
                          Web Hosting