[H-GEN] A few quick questions

Shane Ravenn sravenn at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 3 21:38:43 EDT 2003

On 01 Jun 2003 18:22:02 +1000
Anthony Irwin <irwa82 at froggy.com.au> wrote:

> Also does anyone know of a good blackbox site. I would like to configure
> bbkeys and integrate someother blackbox things into my system and I am
> looking for a good tutorial or documentation of some kind.

The official site for blackbox is blackboxwm.sf.net and that is where they have all the good stuff. Anything that works is listed there. You should also find info on joining the mailing list if you wanted that. The developer contributes regularly, and the support is great. Spend some time reading through the archives first, though.

For basic help, I know quite a bit on how things work with blackbox. Anything specific you need to know? I'd suggest grabbing bbconf which has a section on bbkeys.

Shane Ravenn

--
A wise person makes his own decisions, a weak one obeys public opinion.
 - Chinese proverb