[H-GEN] Net access in Noosa?

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Tue Jul 22 02:56:53 EDT 2003

Greg Black wrote:

> I'm going to have to spend a few days in Noosa and was wondering
> if there's any Net access there, e.g., free(ish) wireless access
> points.  Clues would be appreciated.

Look up "Wardriving", you will find instructions on how to drive around
looking for them.

BTW Are you aware that there is free wireless net access in the Brisbane
Queen St Mall? Don't know what is involved but it sounds interesting.

--
Regards,
Harry Phillips

--- Failure is not an option,
     It comes bundled with your Microsoft Product