[H-GEN] Limiting MSN Access

Josh Goes josh at thechatplace.net
Mon Jul 7 22:54:23 EDT 2003

Anthony,

For option 3, just block port 1863.

If you'd like to block certain MSN features, the following may be of
some help. (Note that if behind a NAT router these features will only
work if the NAT router is UPnP capable).

MSN's voice conversation port is 6901
MSN's file transfer ports are 6891 -> 6900 (inclusive) (MSN can handle a
maximum of 10 file simultaneous file transfers at a time).

Cheers,
Josh.

Website: www.thechatplace.net
Email:   josh at thechatplace.net