[H-GEN] Crossfire and freeciv servers will run at meetings.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 30 23:46:42 EST 2003

 --- Trent WADDINGTON <s337240 at student.uq.edu.au> wrote:
> What's Crossfire?

A real time RPG game similar to NetHack, Rogue, and Baldurs Gate (hoping
you know what at least one of those is).  I run a server, and people
connect using clients that they can download from my server, then they can
cooperate or compete with other players as desired.  Your character is
saved on the server between sessions, so you can pick up where you left off
at the next meeting.

- What's on at your local cinema?