[H-GEN] Capacitor replacement on motherboard

David Male dfmale at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 8 22:12:45 EST 2003

> Behalf Of Patrick Nichols

Does anybody know anybody in Brisbane or Australia that performs this
task for a reasonable amount?  Or is anybody confident enough with a
soldering iron to perform this repair for me?

Nix Computers in Capalaba have( I guess he is still there) a guy out the
back who is a proper Electronics Dude, who does that sort of stuff and
chip reprogramming etc...prolly cost you the standard  half hour fee,
but will get it done correctly...

dfmale at tpg.com.au
Wondering why he doesn't set up shop in his garage to do repairs and
charge like the big boys...