[H-GEN] Debian floppies for Saturday

David Male dfmale at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 2 20:43:09 EST 2003

> David,
>          In the event that a motherboard layout can't be
> found, is there any
> downside to removing the battery for 30 seconds, or resetting
> all the jumpers?

May work in some situations, but can not be sure. If the layout guide
cant be found (which would surprise me) try a physical examination
maybe, with a magnifying glass 8=) (my eyes are poorly) Often you will
be able to find it on the board anyway, often marked  with its name
I have not had any probs re arranging jumpers, do it one at a time
unless you carefully write down what has been done...
I once fried the bios chip when I put it in back the front...even though
it was marked...brain fade I guess...that's when I found out the
importers of products DON’T stand behind their product...no spare
parts...

dfmale at tpg.com.au

---