[H-GEN] Problem with general mailing list, I received all general list messages since Feb 5th Overnight

Tony deja_tony_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 19:57:54 EST 2003

Not sure who looks after the general mailing list...but here goes.
I subscribed to the general list last night.  I check my mail this morning and
I have been sent all the messages for the general list since Feb 5th 2003.  Is
this usual practise?  Or is something haywire?

Cheers

Tony

http://taxes.yahoo.com/