[H-GEN] monkey business

Robert Kearey mammal at optushome.com.au
Sun Feb 16 20:09:53 EST 2003

Trent WADDINGTON wrote:

>>I should make it clear that this is not a high and mighty directive
>>from the executive, but a request from someone who doesn't want to see
>>people injured at meetings.

> The execs should decide on a single policy, it has been Raymond and Mark
> who have been recommending this monkey business.

Exactly. OH&S issues are Serious Shit in the university, and I'd
reccomend getting advice. Hanging cables over light fittings is a
definite no-no, but then again, so is tripping over cables on the floor.
  Have a think about it, and then come up with policy thereof.

--
Rob K - Ich mag Chips mit brauner Soße
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal