[H-GEN] A request to the list maintainers

Greg Black gjb at gbch.net
Thu Feb 13 19:07:02 EST 2003

Sandra Milne wrote:

| At 07:38 14/02/2003 +1000, Greg Black wrote:
| >1. Drop the "Reply-To" header munging that is currently carried
| >    out.  Rather than waste space here with the arguments, I will
| >    refer you to this excellent article by Chip Rosenthal:
|
| How do I reply to the list if the reply-to field isn't set?

You could have read the URL I posted before stating an objection
that is quite clearly covered there.  If you didn't have time to
do that, why did you make time to get in first with an objection?

By the way, I'd have replied directly to Sandra if it were not
for the reply-to munging and the extra hoops that I've had to
jump through.  See the previously-mentioned article:

Greg