[H-GEN] PIV Hyperthreading

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Wed Feb 12 17:16:53 EST 2003

Hi Everybody,

`Lucky` me just became the owner of a PIV 3.06 Hyperthreading ...

Unfortunately I can't get /proc/cpuinfo to show up 2 processors.

I've enables smp and chosen PIV processor in my kernel config but alas
no joy.

So my obvious question is, has anyone in the list had any joy with these
things yet?

I'm running 2.4.20 built from the Debian, unstable, kernel source
package.
--
Robert Stanford <rob at rotapile.com>