[H-GEN] Re: network bandwidth monitor / matrix effect

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 11 01:38:34 EST 2003

 --- Trent WADDINGTON <s337240 at student.uq.edu.au> wrote: >
> Hi.  As I asked on the list, is your network bandwidth monitor program
> with the gnarly matrix style effect available anywhere?  Love you have a
> play around with it.

I haven't got to that part of the list yet, but I will CC this to the list.

Sortta.  The last public release of the base matrix-DFS project has a link
to it from the HUMBUG site as I did a talk about it at a meeting late last
year.  However, the network  monitoring and matrix style effect are recent
additions that have not made it into a public release yet.  Since I don't
actually have enough computers at home to test network stuff, I only get to
test this at meetings.  You can always grab the latest, not fully tested,
version from me at meetings.

As I type, there is a bug introduced in the underlying widget code that
stops parts not associated with this from working.  This is due to a recent
rewrite that is almost finished.  The next public release will be after I
get this working, and after much cross platform testing.

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.