[H-GEN] HUMBUG cluster

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 11 00:38:06 EST 2003

 --- David Jericho <david.jericho at bytecomm.com.au> wrote:
> My personal opinion is that the machines have been offered, and they
> will let us install the various methods for communicating between
> nodes[1]. I say we accept and attempt it.

I agree.  Personally there isn't any software challenge that isn't too
great for me.  While there is the possibility that some in the group might
not be as experienced as ourselves, this is a learning exercise for all of
us.  Some of us can concentrate on the tough problems, and as a group we
can get it all done.

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.