transport

David Murray dcmurray at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 28 00:53:56 EST 2003

Mark
I must appologise for the time it takes for me to get around to doing
things (especially whjen I forget!).
In answer to your question, no transport is not the issue, time is the
issue. I am heavily involved with the local church group and we have things
on nearly every Saturday afternoon which means that I can't get there then
and don't feel like going later.
I live in Redcliffe by the way.
David Murray