[H-GEN] Morphing into reply-to holy war

Rob Unsworth rob at unsworth.net
Mon Dec 29 23:30:09 EST 2003

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Sandra Milne wrote:

> Indeed. I've sent a few replies privately without realising, and then
> thought "oh wait, what if other people might have enjoyed seeing that too".

Other people do enjoy seeing the replies, and responding to them as well.
and they wont automatically end up in the archives.

Not having replies going to the list is also in opposition to the stated
purpose of this list. Check the header below.

Regards,              | Lions District 201 Q3
Rob Unsworth          | IT & Internet Chairman
Ipswich, Australia    | http://www.lionsq3.asn.au