[H-GEN] For Sandra, Greg and Andrae about Reply-To:

Rob Unsworth rob at unsworth.net
Mon Dec 29 00:10:59 EST 2003

Hi,

I have been following the thread about the reply-to header and have,
in the interest of the list, subscribed Sandra, Greg and Andrae to my test
list (Mailman 2.1.1). I am the only other person subscribed. You can
chastise me for being unethical, I will understand, and remove you
immediately.

What I would like you three to do is see if it meets your requirements.
Using Pine I can send to the poster or the list, not both. I haven't tried
it with a GUI client.

The address is test at unsworth.net

--
Regards,              | Lions District 201 Q3
Rob Unsworth          | IT & Internet Chairman