[Fwd: Re: [H-GEN] Open source firm releases patch for IE spoofing flaw]

Sandra Milne fakungabubu at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 28 05:56:04 EST 2003

Greg Black wrote:

> On 2003-12-28, Sandra Milne wrote:
>

>>ARGH! Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have reply to list back again?!?!
>

> Think of it as a learning experience -- it never really hurts
> having to learn how to use our basic tools.

so every time I want to reply to the list I should type in the address
of the list? I hate 'reply to all' as when it's done to me I get two
copies of the email.

I notice that the email I'm replying to has the reply to set as the list
email address.... I noticed because I suddenly thought "oh I'd better
type in the list address now that I've said I'll have to".... and there
it is....

If somebody has finally taken pity on those of us who are lazy or on 10
other lists that have it set and are thus used to it, thank you :-) [For
the record, I'm one of the latter]

Sandra.
fakungabubu at internode.on.net
http://www.livejournal.com/users/silne/
"The 'right thing' starts at the beginning of
the day, not after you've been caught."
I helped Save Farscape and all I got was a t-shirt
....AND MY SHOW BACK!