[H-GEN] Novell buys Ximian Inc.

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 6 16:53:37 EDT 2003

Since nobody else has mentioned it, I'll speak up.

This week Novell purchased Ximian Inc. From all the articles I've seen
about it, they did this to expand their contributions to Open Source
(paraphrasing).

Is anyone else working in a Novell environment and excited to think that
soon Evolution might be GroupWise compatible? I'm excited to see
anything that isn't java based :-)

Anyone else got any comments? All "Novell is dead" comments will be
directed to /dev/null

Sandra.
silne at optusnet.com.au
  "After The Matrix, I cannot wear sunglasses.
  As soon as I put them on, people recognise me."
    -- Carrie-Anne Moss (Trinity)
JabberID: silne at jabber.org