[H-GEN] Debian Sarge or Sid

Bruce Campbell bc at humbug.org.au
Mon Apr 28 10:33:05 EDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Rodney wrote, quoting himself in a completely
un-edited form, and added no new information:

> Rodney wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Does anyone have copies of the latest Debian Sarge or Sid available.

A lack of a reply to pseudo-abstract query on a mailing list means one of
11 things:

	1) No-one has a pseudo-abstract thing available (to you).
or
	10) Anyone who has a pseudo-abstract thing available hasn't read
	    their mail.
or
	11) You are being ignored as your query was sufficiently vague as
	    to be not worth the effort of answering.

If you are tired of waiting for a reply after a reasonable amount of time
(in this case, about 4 days as you did not specify any urgency in the
original query), you could add extra information, such as 'I have tried to
get it from Foo, but failed.' or 'I need it for Bar, but I don't know
anything about it' to your query.

--==--
Bruce.