[H-GEN] KDE 3.1 font issue

Harry Phillips harry at tux.com.au
Fri Apr 25 08:25:53 EDT 2003

I run Mandrake 9.1 and KDE 3.1, I have a font problem.

I ran 'Font Installer' which is actually the command 'kcmshell kcmfontinst'

I browsed to my MS Windows font folder (mnt/windows/fonts) and added all
the fonts.

There is one particular font I want avaiable all the time, but everytime
I restart the PC I have to go back to the 'Font Installer' select the
font I want, then click on the 'Enable' button. Until I do that the font
is not available for any application, including OpenOffice Impress.

Does anyone know how to 'enable' a particular font permanently?

--

Regards,
Harry Phillips

--- Failure is not an option,
     it comes bundled with your Microsoft product.