Unthreaded mail [Was Re: [H-GEN] Debian install floppy boot problem]

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Fri Apr 25 23:04:18 EDT 2003

Sandra Milne <silne at optusnet.com.au> writes:

> I'd really appreciate it if anyone could recommend a decent email
> client that does everything Eudora does (basically I use the
> filtering and auto-reply options),

I live in a Gnus-using household.  You might consider that not really
up to par, though.  Have you examined (dare I suggest it) mozilla's
mail & news client?  (Ah, I see others have already made that
suggestion.)

Thanks for taking my comments in the spirit they were intended.
--
``I didn't program you for sarcasm.''