[H-GEN] Monitor for Humbug meeting.

Marco Grigull kni501ss at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 11 07:25:34 EDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:53:35 +1000 (EST)
David Seikel <won_fang at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Any chance of a cluster meeting tomorrow?

I more than likely will not be there before midnight, if at all.
However, please go ahead with the meeting anyway.  It may be a
while before everyone who is actually interested is also present.

Barry, Dont bother bringing in the mac monitor this time, unless
you are going to use it with a pc.  If I do make it, Ill bring along
my adapter cable for analysis and use.  Otherwise, use the following
link for an idea on the wiring.

http://www.pronet.pl/~pasiasty/mac_video.html
Ill see what I can do about getting connectors for both ends.

I have the debian mac/ppc cdroms as someone was interested in.

If a kind soul who is going to huumbug and is travelling past Annerly at
some stage tommorrow could drop in to pick up the above items for other
members, please contact me off list.

Cheers,
Marco