[H-GEN] mirror.aarnet slow

James Collins nospam at ltuae.com
Fri Apr 4 18:24:03 EST 2003

> I'm having a bad week with external servers :(
>
> Mirror.aarnet seems REALLY slow for me, particularly for just browsing.
> For about a week, pages load REALLY slowly

    It's simple really. Redhat 9 was released last week.

    As a result, RHN and many mirror areas of the network have gone off the
scale, utilisation wise...

 -- James :) Collins     ::       Email: nospam at ltuae.com
   ,-_|\    Voice/Fax 24 Hours - +61-7-3823-5150
  /      *  Web Management InterActive Technologies
  \_,-._/   Snail Mail: P.O.Box 1073, Capalaba, Qld, 4157
        v   Internet Link: http://www.wmit.net/