[H-GEN] Consultant Required

Patrick Nichols pat at mutton.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 26 20:19:52 EDT 2002

Folks,

My place of employment requires the services of a consultant while I
am on leave next week.  This is only if something goes wrong in the
office.

It's a typical office network setup of windows clients (xp/98) and a
linux (samba/imap/squid) server.  I've got backup tapes if anything
goes really wrong, and software raid 1.

Basically what I need is someone with a clue who can come in and fix
things up at reasonably short notice next week, if something fouls up.
The system has been running without fault for months, but Murphy
dictates that something will go wrong when I am unavailable to fix it.

As an aside, I know some of you may be in sydney next week and if you
want to show myself and another around, we would be more than glad to
be shown.  Contact me on my mobile 0405450657 if you feel up to this
task.

--
Regards,
Patrick Nichols.