[H-GEN] Humbug machine problems and lost email

3 Blokes gerbil at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 24 23:26:14 EDT 2002

Interesting story, I recently bought something off e-bay, but when I mailed
the seller to arrange delivery, twice my e-mails did not get through!, no
returned mail error, no send errors on the host that I sent it through, as
far as it was concerned the e-mail got there, and yet it didnt,  as with
your case Greg I dont really care that the mail didnt get there, i'd just be
interested to know where it is?

Relevent snippet from original post by Greg Black: