[H-GEN] Test

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Mon Sep 23 21:58:04 EDT 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Sarah Walters wrote:

> Oops! That wasn't supposed to go to the list! Sorry all. Feel free to look at
> the webpage, anyway.

Rotfl :)  If it makes you feel any better, you can also checkout my
wedding online at http://www.timetraveller.org/wedding/

Yes, I know this is going to the list :)

Let's call this another test to general ;)

Rob

> On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 11:36:59AM +1000, Sarah Walters wrote:
> > [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]
> > [ Unix-related topics. Posts from non-subscribed addresses will vanish. ]
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 11:28:02AM +1000, Andrae Muys wrote:
> > > Excelent!  I'm taking this to mean the list's back up?
> >
> > I never noticed that it was down :)
> >
> > How are you, Andrae? We haven't talked in ages. In case you haven't seen them,
> > there are photos of our wedding here: http://www.uow.edu.au/sarah/wedding/
> >
> > Hope all is well up there. Things are good here, other than that 'here' is not
> > Queensland :)
>

> --
> * This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au .
> * Postings to this list are only accepted from subscribed addresses of
> * lists 'general' or 'general-post'.  See http://www.humbug.org.au/

Cheers,
	-Rob

-- Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert at timetraveller.org  ICQ: 104781119