[H-GEN] The Register: Internet anonymity for Linux newbies

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Thu Sep 19 23:09:25 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 11:42, pag at pisoftware.com wrote:
- and on
> > how interested another party might be in it.

.  I really don't want to know
> what you've been up to if you consider this level of security an absolute
> requirement.  ;-)

If your _THAT_ paranoid then theres projects around that allow you to
encrypt the data on the partition, www.rubberhose.org comes to mind,
hence once the disk gets in the wrong hands you can worry 10%[1] less.

My grandma use to tell me that a determined man[2] can do anything. If
someones that desperate for your data you better be looking outside the
square.

[1] An arbitrary figure.
[2] s/man/person for those who require political correctness

Robert Stanford