[H-GEN] adsl provider and modems

Joshua Powell josh at accelerated.com.au
Tue Sep 10 04:49:18 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am about to take the step of moving to adsl and wanted to get some advise.

Firstly, I'm contemplating going with pacific.net.au and was wondering if
anyone is with them and how good/bad you've found the service?

Secondly, the question of the modem. What would you advise for ease of
installation/configuration and reliability? Would the USB one work that you
can get from Pacific? What should I steer clear of?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Josh Powell.
josh at acclerated.com.au