[H-GEN] Toshiba notebook.

Timothy Hitchens tim at hitcho.com.au
Wed Oct 23 21:27:42 EDT 2002

I have the Toshiba 51000 and if you have the cash you won't be sorry..

Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
tim at hitcho.com.au

--
Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
Web Application Analyst and Developer
e-mail: tim at hitcho.com.au
mobile: 0419 521 440

HiTCHO Group - ABN: 85 816 540 110
Web Site: http://www.hitcho.com.au/
Snail Mail: PO Box 101 Arana Hills QLD 4054
Telephone: 07 3351 0951 - Facsimile: 07 3351 0952

IMPORTANT:
This email may be the view of the individual and
not that of the organisation. The contents of
this electronic mail (including attachments) may
be privileged and commercially confidential.

Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly
prohibited. If you have received this document in
error, please advise us by telephone immediately
and then delete the document.