[H-GEN] RPM modification

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Wed Oct 23 01:06:18 EDT 2002

Robert Kearey <mammal at optushome.com.au> writes:

[solid RedHat advice]

Say, is there something up with using the KDE display manager with
RH8.0?  Folks on the NFLUG mailing list here are going out of their
little minds trying to use kdm instead of gdm (the default).  Mostly
they're making the change by editing /etc/inittab to refer to
/foo/bar/kdm instead of /etc/whatever/prefdm (which strikes me as the
sensible script to tweak).

Is there some brokenness I'm unaware of, or should I be spanked for
using ... other ... lists?
--
| ``Ooooaah!                                                            |