Neverwinter Nights (was Re: [H-GEN] While we're at it)

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 22 19:38:57 EDT 2002

At 09:18 23/10/2002 +1000, you wrote:

>Toolkit gives me much pleasure though. And in general it would be great
>to have more games running on linux, so that I could emulate it under
>FreeBSD (don't have linux at home anymore). The server runs better under
>linux emulation on FreeBSD than it ever did on RH. Weird, that.

I got the standalone server version 1.26 the other day. I'm going to try it
under linux sometime this week (this being my week off after slaving away
all year). I've got debian 3.0. If anyone's interested I can let you all
know how it goes.

For those who are curious, the page about the linux client is here:
http://nwn.bioware.com/downloads/linuxclient.html
Still no release date, but I'm expecting one any day now....... (i've been
expecting it for 3 weeks now ;-))

Sandra.

silne at optusnet.com.au
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne