[H-GEN] While we're at it

Sandra Milne silne at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 22 20:13:50 EDT 2002

At 09:48 23/10/2002 +1000, you wrote:

>[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and     ]
>[ Unix-related topics. Posts from non-subscribed addresses will vanish. ]
>
>On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 09:07:28AM +1000, Sandra Milne wrote:
>
> > Also, is anyone besides me looking forward
> > to Bioware's linux client for Neverwinter Nights?
> >
>Have you tried the Windows version using Wine?

I'm not good with Wine..... and I have an aversion to running things under
emulation when the publisher is going to make it available to run natively
under linux. That said, I always meant to try Diablo 2 under Wine. I hear
it can work well, but I was put off by the poor performance I always got
trying to run StarCraft under Wine.

Sandra.

silne at optusnet.com.au
http://members.optushome.com.au/silne