[H-GEN] Replacement Mice (was: While we're at it)

Joel Michael joel at diggy.com.au
Mon Oct 21 18:50:25 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 08:10, Hilton Travis wrote:
> Personally, one of the few Microsoft products that I actually *like* are
> their meeces.  I have an original IntelliMouse Explorer on this PC, and
> IntelliMouse Opticals on all other PCs.  I do not like mice with balls -
> not that I'm homophobic, but I find them too erratic - and Microsoft
> makes good USB-PS/2 optical mice.

I'll second this.  I bought an IntelliMouse Explorer for my machine at
home, to replace my Logitech TrackMan Marble.  It works a treat.  I
haven't had any problems with them at all (except for the fact that
there are some surfaces that they don't work on, like pure colour
surfaces - however they work fine on most mouse mats, including the mat
that came with work's Sun Ultra 5's ;-)
--
Joel Michael			|  Phone:	+61 7 3367 3555
Systems Administrator		|  Fax:		+61 7 3367 3544
http://www.worldhosting.org/	|  Email:	joel at diggy.com.au