[H-GEN] ADSL speed

James Lever jamver at adams.humbug.org.au
Sun Oct 13 17:10:00 EDT 2002

According to Robert Stanford (on Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 02:13:30AM +1000):
> Is it possible to get an ADSL connection with a faster outgoing data
> speed than incoming?
>
> If so, is it dependant on telstra/the exchange or the ISP?

SDSL, Symmetric DSL.  Usually a business offering so people can
host their own servers.

Shouldn't be dependant on the exchange but I don't know the anser there.

cheers,
James

--
http://home.visac.uq.edu.au/people/jamver/index.html#sigs