[H-GEN] Procmail recipe

Harry Phillips hphillips at 4ward.com.au
Sat Oct 12 03:15:15 EDT 2002

I have setup a procmail filter that weeds out all mail sent to a certain
address.

The recipe I use is a nested one, it goes like this.

:0
* ^TO_*@4ward.com.au
{
     :0
     * ^TO_unwanted@
     /dev/null

<other mail recipes>
}

It was al working fine, now some are starting to slip through. I looked
at the properties of one and in the header it had this,

 by www.enhancedhost.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id OAA02472
 for <unwanted at 4ward.com.au>; Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:00:50 +1000

Now I thought that the ^TO_ part of procmail was supposed to catch all
the mail whether it addressed using To, cc or bcc

I just did another test and the ^TO_ does not catch mail that is sent
using bcc. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone know how to get it to
work?
I have tested the recipe inside and outside the nested one.

Regards
Harry

---