[H-GEN] iTEL as an ADSL provider

Hilton Travis Hilton at QuarkAV.com
Tue Oct 8 11:51:54 EDT 2002

Hi Andrae,

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 12:39, Andrae Muys wrote:

> My father is looking for an ADSL provider for the charity he runs, he is
> currently talking to iTEL.  I was wondering if anyone had any opinions of
> them (good, bad, indifferent)?
>
> In the medium term he will be needing to run his own web/mail/etc servers.
>
> Andrae

I have not dealt with iTel myself, but if you could tell me the required
bandwidth, download traffic needed per month, and the rough prices I'll
also have a look around for suppliers - I have a few clients looking
into ADSL at the moment.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                   Email: Hilton at QuarkAV.com
Manager                         Phone: +61-(0)7-3343-3889
Quark AudioVisual               Phone: +61-(0)419-792-394
Quark Computers
(Brisbane, Australia)            http://www.QuarkAV.com/