Promail recipe help (was [H-CHAT] Re: [H-GEN] Installing multiple Linuxes)

Jason Parker-Burlingham jasonp at uq.net.au
Mon Oct 7 00:39:55 EDT 2002

Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au> writes:

> > > And wouldn't messages sent to chat at humbug.org.au be missed using
> > > that recipe?
> > Well obviously one would have to modify it as detailed back up in the
> > thread a little.
>
> Nope: X-Loop: is added by the mailing list server, so whether you send
> it to chat at lists or chat at humbug (or h-chat at azure.humbug if I set that
> up as an alias), you'll still end up with the same X-Loop: line.

Damn.  How did I miss that?

	("mail.humbug" "^X-Loop:.*@lists.humbug.org.au")

I've been using that to sort list mail for, well, ages.  (I haven't
felt the need to split out -chat mail for quite some time.)

> Well, really you'll probably end up with an X-Loop: line with
> lists.humbug and and X-Loop: line with chat at humbug, but as long as
> the one you're checking for is there, it doesn't matter what else
> you've got.

This message has been sent to general at humbug to check and find out.
(This is how you do "test" posts, kids.)

jason
--
| ``Ooooaah!                                                            |