[H-GEN] Outlook express and courier-imap

Patrick Nichols pat at mutton.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 25 22:09:19 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm having persistent problems with outlook express and courier imap.  I
keep getting an error in outlook express which states that the message is
no longer available on the server.

This problem doesn't happen with other imap clients that I have tried, but
I am unable to change the mail clients.  Is there a workaround to stop
this problem from happening, and if so what is it?   I can't seem to find
a solution online.

My current workaround is to move the email to another folder on the imap
server, and then move it back...  this is quite frustrating.

--
Regards,
Patrick Nichols.