[H-GEN] Experiences with SpamAssassin

Joel Michael joel at fluffybunnies.com
Fri Nov 22 03:35:48 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 17:26, Greg Black wrote:
>     Total archive size	84516
>     Actual spam		 7918
>     False positives	  218  ( 0.28% of good messages)
>     False negatives	 1652  (20.86% of actual spam)
>     Time to process	13:58

Actually, I'd be interested to see how the numbers above change over
time.  Say, how much different are the scores from this month than the
scores from the first month you have email?  Or how scores for 1998 are
different to scores in 2002.

It would give a rather interesting (to some of us, anyway :-) view of
how much spam changes over time.
--
Joel Michael

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. If you can pick
your friends nose that's wierd.