[H-GEN] Looking for work

Brenton Bills billsb at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 17 19:46:37 EST 2002

Greetings Jim,

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 09:09:23AM +1000, Jim Clark wrote:

> Appologies if this request is inappropriate for this list:

Its fairly appropriate, might wanna put it on h-chat though.

> If anywone knows of a vacancy for a senior software engineer,
> I'd love to hear from you.

Sorry, can't help you there.

But I would suggest taking your resume in personally to one of the
recruitment agencies, because unless they put a name to a face they
dont seem to get back to you, until you have found a job by your own
means. To them, if you email it or post it, its just another resume
to file in the endless draws they must have.

Regards,
Brenton Bills.