[H-GEN] Mozilla, style sheets, and Microsoft's knowledge base

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Sat Nov 16 18:48:44 EST 2002

So what was the final outcome with the sytlesheet hacking?
What changes did you do to make the mskb pages work with mozilla?

  (Unfortunately I'm often finding myself having to poke around
  there.  I tried playing around with this to make it work, but
  there seems to be some differences with how IE and
  netscape/mozilla treat placements, eg wrt origin points and
  negative values).

On Mon Nov 11 2002 at 22:16, Jason Parker-Burlingham wrote:

> Christopher Biggs <chris at stallion.oz.au> writes:
>
> > Have you tried simply overriding the 'UL LI' style for just that
> > KBPUBV2 class in your user stylesheet?
>
> No; the thought occurred to me after I sent the message, but I haven't
> tried it yet.  I'd say it'll work, though.

Cheers
Tony