[H-GEN] Copying a file to a NT box

Paul Clarke paul at qfm.org.au
Wed Nov 13 21:40:38 EST 2002

Hi all,

I am getting further down the track with my printer log problem, thanks
Mark and others for your suggestions the wget works great. I now have a
collection of file on the debian server but I want to automatically copy
them to a windows share.

Now how can I copy a file to a share on an NT box?

Something like cp test.txt \\192.68.01\SharedDocs\test.txt (which
doesn't work it only creates a file on the linux box) that will copy
test.txt to the NT share.

Thanks
Paul.

Site Dynamics - Paul Clarke