[H-GEN] DHCP server question

Robert Kearey mammal at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 13 23:54:45 EST 2002

Robert Stuart wrote:

> That begs the question - why?  What is the process for this to happen?

When there's enough customer demand, or there's a clear need, and we
feel the product is ready, we'll include it in our distribution, test
it, QA it, and ship it. Pretty much what most n*x distributors do!

In our case, we also look at RFE's (Request - Feature Enhancement) in
bugzilla.redhat.com.

--
Rob K - Ich mag Chips mit brauner Soße
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal