[H-GEN] DHCP server question

Ewan Edwards Edwards_Ewan_B at cat.com
Wed Nov 13 00:22:05 EST 2002

This may seem like a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway because I
want to know the answer.

Is the DHCP server daemon that ships with RedHat 7.3 the ISC (Internet
Software Consortium) DHCP server that is available from www.isc.org ?

If the answer to that question is no, then does anyone have any recomendation
as to which would be better or easier to use and configure?

If the answer to that question is yes, then I have no further questions - for
now ...